jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

TORRENTE: EL BRAZO TONTO DE LA LEY

This is a personal project in which I wanted to do a Spanish film character is nothing better than this antihero. 
I sculpted two heads representing two attitudes of the character.


The head 1 is a serious act of cowardice he puts into his latest film when it is surrounded by a group of mobsters.

The head 2 is the laughter that used in the movie when he laughs at everything.


HEAD 1


HEAD 2








I made the shirt and  the stamping that wear in his last movie as in Torrente 1 has a different shirt, and also I put the dirt it has.


 Pants that I made were a bit tight and I will make other much wider.

The jacket that I found a Crazy Owners yakuza, and the shoes were a Ken.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario