jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

SOME OLD THINGS II: ZOMBIES, JOKERS AND HEROS


But I really like make 1/6 scale figures.
This is one of my first custom figure: a sniper with ghillie suit.





I like heroclixs and I like very much to sculpting at small scale.
These are zombies heroclixs: zombie hulk with the galactus power, zombie power man and zombie fenix.




The helmet.





The beginnings of an ultramarine





Daredevil minibust.









The method of "trial and error " was my main method, which I learned a lot about mold materials.
These are the first big Joker bust what I made.





when I started making molds used cheap materials such as clay, plaster, latex and clay.
In the 90s I made these 1:1 latex masks and used to paint acrylic colors.




Since my childhood I have always modeled many fantastic things like dragons, skulls, demons,superheroes, warriors ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario